As one of the leading employment law firms in Mississauga and the GTA, Rubin Thomlinson consists of highly experienced lawyers who are dedicated to finding optimal legal solutions to challenging workplace issues. Our clients consist of both employees and employers throughout Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area.
The employment lawyers at Rubin Thomlinson in Mississauga share a common commitment to providing our clients with the best possible solutions to their employment law issues. Each one of our professionals stands apart as a highly skilled legal expert, focusing on areas such as: wrongful dismissal, human rights, employment contracts, workplace investigations, and harassment.
We represent employers across a multitude of sectors, from the GTA and across Ontario; and we are proud to serve a diverse client base that includes large international employers, mid-sized businesses, small family-owned enterprises, new start-up and entrepreneurial ventures, executives, and mid-level employees.
We are frequently engaged in solving ongoing disputes at workplaces across Canada as workplace investigators. We also share our expertise through a variety of hands-on, interactive and practical workplace investigation training programs designed to meet the specific challenges facing human resources professionals and managers in locations across the country.
With offices in Toronto and Mississauga, our employment lawyers offer a blend of experience and legal insight you won’t find anywhere else; we provide cost-effective and practical solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
Employment Law Services
Our employment lawyers can help with the following workplace issues:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Employment Litigation
- Workplace Investigations
- Termination of Employment
- Severance Packages
- Executive Compensation and Contracts
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Restrictions
- Multi-Jurisdictional Issues
- Attendance Management
- Accommodation in the Workplace
- Leaves of Absence
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Policy and Manual Development and Implementation
- Workplace Human Rights
- Asset and Share Purchases
- Performance Management
- Bonus, Equity and Other Compensation Arrangements
- Restructuring and Change Management
- Start-up Business Concerns
- Mediation and Workplace Restoration
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Compliance
Employment Lawyers Mississauga Office:
2425 Matheson Boulevard East
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5K4