As Toronto’s leading employment law firm, Rubin Thomlinson is home to a group of highly experienced lawyers who are dedicated to finding optimal legal solutions to your challenging workplace issues. Our clients are both employers and employees from across the GTA and Ontario.
We are also frequently engaged in solving ongoing disputes at workplaces across Canada. Our team of professionals act as workplace investigators or mediators.
At Rubin Thomlinson we have one thing in common; our dedication to finding the best solution to your Toronto employment law issues. Each one of us stands apart as a highly skilled legal expert focusing on such areas as: wrongful dismissal, human rights, employment contracts, and harassment. Together, we offer a blend of extensive experience and legal insight you won’t find anywhere else.
We will provide you with a cost-effective and practical solution that is tailored to your specific needs.
Our lawyers are some of the most experienced, strategic and thoughtful employment lawyers in Toronto. We have a diverse client base which helps us do what we do best. We provide counsel to large, international employers; mid-sized businesses; small, family-owned enterprises; Canadian subsidiaries; executives; and mid-level employees in Toronto. Simply put, helping clients overcome their legal challenges and tailoring a solution to their individual needs, is our first priority.
Employment Law Services
Our team of Toronto employment lawyers offer legal counsel and services on a wide range of employment law and workplace human rights issues, including:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Employment Litigation
- Workplace Investigations
- Termination of Employment
- Severance Packages
- Executive Compensation and Contracts
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Restrictions
- Multi-Jurisdictional Issues
- Attendance Management
- Accommodation in the Workplace
- Leaves of Absence
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Policy and Manual Development and Implementation
- Workplace Human Rights
- Asset and Share Purchases
- Performance Management
- Bonus, Equity and Other Compensation Arrangements
- Restructuring and Change Management
- Start-up Business Concerns
- Mediation and Workplace Restoration
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Compliance
Toronto Employment Law Office:
20 Adelaide St. East
Toronto, Ontario M5C 2T6