Have you ever wondered how you can address issues in the workplace before a formal complaint has been made? Do you struggle to connect with and gather information from your employees about their concerns? Are you interested in a proactive approach to identifying the root cause of conflicts and issues in your workplace that will assist in the resolution of those conflicts?
If so, this session has been developed with you in mind. Organizations are increasingly interested in using Workplace Assessments or Reviews to identify issues in the workplace and develop solutions before the issues become more serious and disruptive. During this one-day course you will learn:
- How to identify the need for a Workplace Assessment or Review
- The difference between a Workplace Investigation and a Workplace Assessment
- How to draft surveys to gather employee feedback
- Tips for conducting effective one-on-one or group interviews
- How to assess the information received from your employees
- Organizational tools for reporting
- How to identify themes and prepare recommendations following the assessment
Training Calendar for Conducting Workplace Assessments
This course is part of our Advanced Investigation Techniques Series. Complete all 3 of the following courses:
plus 1 of the following courses:
- Conducting Workplace Assessments
- Conducting Sexual Harassment and Violence Investigations
- Workplace Investigations in the University and College Context
to receive the Advanced Investigation Certificate.
Click on a date above to download the registration form. Need more information? Please contact us.